non-profit Art - Stichting Dwaalhaas KVK 69071004

Je maf uiteraard ook zelf een bod op de schilderijen doen

maandag 23 oktober 2017

This week its #DDW #DutchDesignWeek

In my #HomeTown #Eindhoven the #Netherlands www.ddw.nl ( #StrijpS ) i am a #nonprofit, poor and #StarvingArtist / #TorturedArtist, i sell my #ArtWorks against all reaseneble bids... (its all for the Dwaalhaas #foundagion www.eindhovenart.nl) yeah, i an a #fool A #nutcase with my OWN recornoceble #style ( just like #VincentvanGogh, back in 'the days")

Ar you at the #Dutch #Design Week in Eindhoven, this week...
And do you want to visit my #Atelier #Gallery and mayby buy some #cheap #original DwaalArt just call or App me +31680143241 mail dwaalhaas@outlook.com www.dwaalhaas.nl

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Dwaalhaas Chatbox